Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.Operation Motivation Rules
Below are some simple rules to make the site more enjoyable for all of our members. Please read through them before you post. If you have any questions or concerns please contact a member of the moderating team.
1. You must abide by all terms and conditions set forth by Forumotion, which you agree to when registering for this site.
2. Operation Motivation is not a diet or exercise plan, nor do we as an organization endorse any specific weight loss methods. We are in no way qualified to dispense medical advice regarding diet, exercise or nutrition. This site is simply a place for users to find resources and encouragement to aid them in their personal weight loss and fitness endeavors. Use of this site is at your own risk. Always consult a doctor before beginning any new diet or exercise plan.
3. NO adult content is allowed (Pornography, explicit photos, videos, etc).
4. No Soliciting is allowed.
5. Any post that has racial, religious or otherwise discriminatory slurs or intentions will be promptly deleted and the user who posted it will be considered for removal.
6. Personal attacks and/or threats made to any of our members, moderators and or administrators are forbidden. If this occurs you will be warned, and then banned if it continues. This rule applies to posts, personal messages and emails sent through our forum.
7. Rudeness to other members will not be tolerated. Difference of opinion is fine, and is to be expected but out-right nasty comments will not be tolerated. Please try to be supportive of other members in their weight loss efforts at all times.
8. Please try to post your message in the appropriate forum. This will help members find and reply to your post, and will help you to receive the most valuable feedback.
9. The Operation Motivation Team reserves the right to edit and/or delete posts at any time.
10. Members who have not posted on the site for 90 days will be set to a status of inactive. This is simply for administrative purposes. Inactive members are free to reactivate their accounts at any time.
11. Any user of this board will be permanently banned upon receiving three warnings as determined by the Operation Motivation Team.
12. The Operation Motivation Team reserves the right to remove any member we feel is disrupting the forum.
The Operation Motivation Team